Monday, December 9, 2013

Adjustable Steel Gate Carlson 0930PW Extra-Wide Walk-Thru Gate

Adjustable Steel Gate Carlson 0930PW Extra-Wide Walk-Thru Gate


 

I would like to express a great deal of dissatisfaction with the gate you sent. First of all, you shipped it too quickly. It got here a whole day before it was supposed to. Second, it was way too easy to install. One minute, I could get into all kinds of trouble in the kitchen: eating the kitties' food, drooling on the floor, swarming mommy when she is trying to cook--I had it made! The next minute, this gate stopped me from doing all those fun things. It was that fast. Now mommy just walks through, and I have to sit on the other side, looking sad. But that's not the worst part. The cats can just walk right through the little door in the bottom! Now, if I want to chase them, I have to wait until they come back through. Can you imagine the kind of attitude they've been giving me? I tried getting through the little door, and could only fit my head through the hole. I'm not that big either--my vet says I am only 50 pounds (although I am growing fast, being a German Shepherd puppy and all). But the big fat cat I live with, who has to be at least 400 pounds, just slides right through! It's a strange world we live in, I gotta tell ya. My human baby sister isn't crawling yet, but I will have to give you an update when she has an opinion about it. Anyways, this gate is terrible. Don't buy it unless you want your dog to look at you through the metal bars of this gate with big sad eyes. I didn't want to give it four stars, but my mom made me. I wouldn't even have given it one star. Maybe I would have horked up my food and pushed that into the shape of a star, but I would have just eaten it again, so it wouldn't have had any stars. Stupid gate.

Slobbers,
Otis the Dog

Adjustable Steel Gate Carlson 0930PW Extra-Wide Walk-Thru Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment