Friday, January 25, 2019

Steel Folding Gate, Opening 3-4Ft

Steel Folding Gate, Opening 3-4Ft

Steel Folding Gate, Opening 3-4Ft

Steel Folding Gate, Opening 3-4Ft

Industrial Grade 2XZG1 Steel Folding Gate, Opening 3-4Ft

Steel Folding Gate, Opening 3-4Ft

Specifications for this item

Part Number 2XZG1
UNSPSC Code 24101805    


Steel Folding Gate, Opening 3-4Ft


I made the mistake and ordered it from opening on the opposite side. But with some tweaking I was able to get it to fit appropriately. I was wanting something to help add a little extra security to keep vandels out of my barn. 

Steel Folding Gate, Opening 3-4Ft


The only problem I have with it is the two angle irons on each end that hold the scissor gate are held on with nuts and bolts. So if a thief was determined enough they could bring som pliers and a socket set and remove the three nuts on each side. Figure I would fix that with a little jb weld to make sure they never move.

Go to store



Steel Folding Gate, Opening 3-4Ft

No comments:

Post a Comment